Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup
Being on a low carb diet doesn’t mean you have to give up delicious! This hearty soup is full of incredible flavor and a true crowd pleaser. If you love Buffalo-style wings, you’ll adore this soup!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2⁄3 cup Buffalo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 6 Tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chunky blue cheese salad dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- Combine stock, cream cheese, Buffalo sauce, milk, cream and butter in blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a large stockpot and heat over medium heat until simmering, stirring occasionally. Do not boil.
- Add salt, pepper, chicken and celery. Cook 3 to 5 minutes until heated through.
- Before serving, top with dressing, cheese, and cilantro.