Low-Carb Crab Cakes
You can use imitation crabmeat in this recipe, but it’s better to use fresh.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 lb. lump crabmeat
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup saltine cracker crumbs
- 1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup canola oil
- Mix together crabmeat, mayonnaise, cracker crumbs, lemon juice, egg, salt, pepper, and parsley in a large bowl. Form mixture into 8 thin cakes.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan to 275ºF. Fry the cakes until well browned on both sides.