Low-Fat Caesar Dressing
This creamy and flavorful dressing is usually made with raw eggs. Using low-fat mayonnaise instead is a better choice for food safety reasons.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 anchovy fillet
- ½ cup low-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine garlic, anchovy, mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice in blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth.
- Stream in olive oil while blending or processing, until smooth.
- Add pepper and Parmesan and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for up to 4 days.