Low-Fat Cheese Omelet
For an even skinnier omelet, use fat-free cheese.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup fat-free Egg Beaters
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free milk
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- ½ cup shredded low-fat Cheddar cheese
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine Egg Beaters and milk.
- Heat oil in a small skillet on low heat, then pour in the Egg Beaters mixture. Lift the edges of the mixture as it cooks to allow uncooked portions reach the hot pan surface.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the mixture and fold into thirds. Flip the omelet to evenly cook. Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with pepper.