Pour a little chocolate syrup over each slice to add a little sweet chocolate for a topping.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 4 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup reduced-fat graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 16 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- ½ cup Splenda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 3 Tbsp. cake flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 1 Tbsp. confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir the graham cracker crumbs and butter together until they are evenly mixed.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a baking pan. Mix cream cheese, Splenda, vanilla, and egg whites in a medium bowl with an electric mixer. Add the cake flour, salt, and milk. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour batter into the crust. Bake for 1 hour. Cool before placing in fridge. Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
- Dust the top of the cheesecake with confectioners' sugar before serving.