Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Cookies
Do not use the ingredients suggested on the cookie mix packaging! The ingredients in this recipe are designed to replace the ones used in the original recipe.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (17.5 oz.) Betty Crocker Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
- 1⁄4 cup Egg Beaters
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat buttery spread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat two large baking sheets with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with a fork until moist and smooth. Using a teaspoon, drop cookie dough onto sheets without crowding.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes.