Low-Fat Macaroni Salad
Add a diced tomato for color if you like. It provides a touch of fiber with a negligible amount of calories. Cook the macaroni al dente so it’s still chewy. A firmer pasta adds a great texture to salad.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
- ⅓ cup diced celery
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- ⅓ cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 3 Tbsp. fat-free sour cream
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. Splenda
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together. Cover, refrigerate until cold, and serve.