Low-Fat Raspberry Cheesecake
These raspberries are a very rich and flavorful addition to the creamy cheesecake texture. Blueberries and strawberries also make amazing choices.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 9 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 3 packages (8 oz.) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup Splenda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup Egg Beaters
- 1½ cups frozen raspberries
- 1 prepared or homemade graham cracker crust
- In an electric mixer, combine cream cheese, Splenda, and vanilla on medium speed. Add Egg Beaters and mix until well blended.
- Gently fold raspberries into mixture. Pour mixture into crust. Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.