Low-Fat Spinach Lasagna Rolls
You can use fresh spinach in this recipe instead of frozen. Use 4 cups of fresh spinach if you plan to make this substitution. Frozen spinach is very dense, which is why this recipe only calls for 1 cup.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ tsp. all-purpose seasoning
- ½ cup grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded fat-free mozzarella, divided
- 1½ cups fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Coat a 9" × 13" baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Mix garlic, all-purpose seasoning, Parmesan cheese, ½ cup mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, oregano, basil, nutmeg, and sugar. Set aside. Mix ricotta and spinach. Set aside.
- Cut each lasagna noodle in half lengthwise. Place 2 tablespoons of each mixture on one end of lasagna noodle. Roll noodle around mixtures and place in dish. Repeat for all noodles. Top with marinara sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375°F for 25 minutes.