Low-FODMAP Barbecue Chicken Wrap
Adults and kids alike love these wraps. Make your own low-FODMAP barbecue sauce or use a brand that does not contain high-FODMAP ingredients such as onions, garlic, onion powder, or garlic powder.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (4 oz.)
- ¼ cup low-FODMAP barbecue sauce
- 4 gluten-free tortillas (6")
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 large romaine lettuce leaves, halved
- Place chicken breasts in a medium pan and cover with water. Place pan over medium heat, bring to a boil, and simmer 10–12 minutes or until chicken meat is cooked through. Allow chicken to cool on a plate and then shred with forks.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add barbecue sauce and chicken and stir to combine. Keep warm while you begin making wraps.
- Warm a small skillet over low heat and add a tortilla. Sprinkle on cheese and wait until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and place wrap on a wide plate or clean work surface.
- Add ¼ of barbecue chicken and top with lettuce. Place wrap horizontally in front of you, fold bottom and top edges over, rotate wrap, and roll up from bottom. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Place any leftover barbecue chicken in an airtight container.