This fudge is low-FODMAP and dairy-free, if that’s your thing!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Line an 8" by 8" square baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil, and grease with cooking spray.
- Allow coconut oil to come to room temperature or heat it quickly in microwave to melt. Then blend coconut oil with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour into prepared pan and smooth to even thickness.
- Chill 30 minutes or freeze 10 minutes. When firm, remove and cut into 1" pieces. Store fudge in between pieces of wax paper at room temperature in an airtight container 1–2 weeks; store in refrigerator 2–3 weeks; store in freezer 3 months if properly wrapped (store in bags within an airtight container to prevent ice crystals and freezer burn).