This fudge is low-FODMAP and dairy-free, if that’s your thing!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil
- 1⁄2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp. alcohol-free vanilla extract
- Line an 8-by-8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil, and grease with cooking spray.
- Allow coconut oil to come to room temperature or heat it quickly in microwave to melt. Then blend coconut oil with remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender until smooth. Pour into prepared pan and smooth to even thickness.
- Chill 30 minutes or freeze 10 minutes. When firm, remove and cut into 1-inch pieces. Store fudge in between pieces of wax paper at room temperature in an airtight container 1 to 2 weeks; store in refrigerator 2–3 weeks; store in freezer 3 months if properly wrapped (store in bags within an airtight container to prevent ice crystals and freezer burn).