Low-Salt Cucumber Soup
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1 Tbsp. frozen apple juice concentrate
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1½ cups cold, cultured low-fat buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- Place the cucumbers, apple juice concentrate, and vinegar in a food processor. Process briefly, then add the buttermilk and process again until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve chilled with chives floating on top of each serving.