Low-Sodium Cocktail Sauce
Commercial cocktail sauce is high in sodium, making it a poor choice on a salt-free diet. Here’s a spicy, tangy, and almost identical stand-in!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 Tbsp. no-salt-added tomato paste
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
- 2 tsp. dry ground mustard
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Place all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.