Low-Sugar Caffè Latte Panna Cotta
Caffè latte is what children have for breakfast in Italy. Isnʼt this a fun panna cotta?
Serves: 2Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup, plus 2 Tbsp. brewed espresso or strong coffee, divided
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp. erythritol or granular Swerve
- Pour ½ cup of coffee and cream into a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin on top and let sit 5 minutes. Add sweetener to saucepan. Place saucepan over low heat and whisk until ingredients are well blended.
- Simmer on very low heat about 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour into 2 molds. Refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours or overnight. Serve in glass or invert over a small plate after dipping glass into hot water a few seconds. Top with remaining coffee and beans.