Low-Sugar Indian Basundi Panna Cotta
An exotic dessert from far-away India, with warming spice notes and, of course, delicious creaminess.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 6 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp. powdered unflavored gelatin
- 1 Tbsp. erythritol
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground cardamom
- 2 Tbsp. chopped roasted pistachios
- Pour cream in a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin on top, and let sit 5 minutes.
- Add sweetener and cardamom to saucepan. Place saucepan over low heat and whisk until ingredients are well blended. Simmer on very low heat about 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour into 2 glasses or molds. Refrigerate until set, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Serve in glass topped with pistachios.