Delicious and refreshing, this classic sangria is perfect for summer get-togethers. An inexpensive, fruity red wine, such as Garnacha (Grenache), Tempranillo, Malbec, Bonarda, or Zinfandel, works best in this recipe.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle (1.5 liters) red wine
- 1 cup triple sec
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 large lemon, sliced
- 1 large lime, sliced
- Pour wine, triple sec, and lemonade into a large pitcher and stir well to combine.
- Add sliced fruit and stir gently.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. May be refrigerated up to 3 days.
- Serve over ice and garnish with fruit slices from the pitcher if desired.