Low-Sugar Thai Iced Coffee
Every Thai restaurant serves some version of this drink. Now you can enjoy this version, which is low in sugar.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 4 tsp. erythritol or granular Swerve, or 3 drops stevia glycerite
- 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- ⅛ tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp. heavy cream
- Pour coffee into a large bowl and mix with sweetener, coconut milk, and vanilla.
- Pour coffee mixture over ice in 2 tall glasses. Pour cream on top of coffee without stirring so layers remain separate.
- Serve immediately with a tall spoon and a straw.