M&M’s® Monster Mashup Cookies
This scrumptious cookie recipe is loaded with two types of Halloween M&M’s®: milk chocolate and peanut. The combination of smooth, chewy and crunchy textures makes for a marvelous mashup. Serve them at your trick-or-treating party to delight your little monsters!
- 1 cup Milk Chocolate M&M's® and Peanut M&M'S®
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons P$$T…™ Imitation Vanilla Flavor
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup (1½ sticks) P$$T…™ Butter or Vegetable Oil Spread
- 1⁄2 cup P$$T…™ Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cream the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and salt in a mixer.
- Add 1 egg, 1 yolk and the vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add the flour and baking soda and mix on medium speed, avoiding over-mixing.
- Gently fold in 1 cup (or a little more) of assorted chocolates.
- Refrigerate the mixture 2-3 hours or overnight until the batter firms up.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Using an ice cream scoop, transfer the batter onto a silicone or parchment-lined sheet pan. Bake at 350°F for 13-14 minutes. For a soft and chewy texture, avoid over-baking.
- Cool on a wire rack before enjoying.