Serve this classic with hot dogs and hamburgers from the backyard grill, pack it in a basket for a picnic in the park, or take in a cooler to the beach and serve it in a clean plastic sand pail.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 40 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups cooked macaroni
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1 Tbsp. minced pimiento
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Place eggs in a saucepan with cold water that rises about an inch above the eggs. Bring the water to a boil and cover the saucepan. Boil eggs for 20 minutes, then run under cold water. Remove shells and chop eggs.
- Mix all ingredients except eggs in a bowl. Chill for 1 hour.
- Stir in eggs and serve.