Main Dish Pork, Sausage, and Beans
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄3 cups cooked navy beans
- 2 Tbsp. ketchup
- 1⁄4 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 tsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. cider vinegar
- 4 Tbsp. diced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- 4 oz. slow-cooked shredded pork
- 8 oz. smoked pork sausage, sliced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. apple juice or cider
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a casserole dish treated with nonstick cooking spray, combine beans, ketchup, Dijon mustard, dry mustard, vinegar, onion, syrup, and brown sugar.
- Layer meat over top of bean mixture. Pour broth and apple juice or cider over pork. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, or until mixture is well heated and bubbling. Stir well before serving.