Make-Ahead Beef Tenderloin Salad
A popular party dish, beef tenderloin salad is very easy to make. Feel free to add extra garnishes, such as fresh parsley leaves or crushed peanuts.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. beef tenderloin
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. liquid honey
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed, peeled, and finely chopped
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F. To cook the beef medium-rare, roast for at least 45 minutes. Let cool and slice into thin strips.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, lime juice, honey, and garlic. Toss the lettuce with the mayonnaise mixture, onion, walnuts, and tomatoes.
- Place a scoop of salad on each plate. Dish out an equal amount of the beef slices on top of each serving.