This is a perfect dish to take to a barbecue or party. Prepare it the night before and just grab it out of the fridge when youʼre ready to go!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. prepared mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. celery seeds
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage and carrots.
- In a jar with a secure lid, combine apple juice, mayonnaise, mustard, paprika, garlic salt, celery seeds, and pepper. Tightly screw jar lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour over coleslaw mixture. Toss lightly to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Toss well before serving.