Make-Ahead Freezer Gazpacho
This refreshing summer soup is served chilled. Spice it up by adding sliced jalapeño peppers and cayenne pepper to suit your tastes.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 3 seedless cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 2 red bell peppers, chopped and divided
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp. wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. olive oil
- Place tomato juice, 2 cucumbers, 1 red bell pepper, green onions, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, basil, wine vinegar and olive oil into a blender or food processor and mix until smooth. Freeze in a freezer bag.
- Serve defrosted soup chilled and topped with remaining diced red peppers and cucumbers.