Make-Ahead Freezer Orange Chicken
You can also pair this chicken with a salad containing mandarin oranges, almonds, and a vinaigrette dressing.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1⁄3 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Put chicken in a freezer bag. In a food processor, mix remaining ingredients. Process until smooth. Pour over chicken and freeze.
- Put defrosted chicken and sauce in a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Bake at 350°F, uncovered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.