Make-Ahead Italian Meatballs
Mix these delicious meatballs with your favorite sauce and serve them over pasta or on a sub roll with melted cheese.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 medium onions, peeled and minced
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped prosciutto
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried Italian breadcrumbs
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté onion 5 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Combine cooked onion with all other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well to combine. Form into 24 meatballs. Place meatballs on a large baking sheet. Bake 25 minutes until fully cooked.