Make-Ahead Sausage and Biscuit Breakfast Sandwiches
Keep a supply of these sandwiches in your freezer for those mornings when you don’t have time for breakfast. They are quick to heat up and make for a great morning breakfast on the run.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 count) Pillsbury Grands refrigerated biscuits, baked
- 8 sausage patties
- 8 eggs
- 8 slices of American cheese
- Split biscuits down middle to separate the tops from the bottoms.
- In skillet, cook sausage patties. Drain pan, then scramble the eggs. Put sausage, egg, and a slice of cheese on each of the biscuits. Wrap individually in plastic wrap, or in quart-sized freezer bags, and freeze.
- Wrap frozen sandwich in a paper towel and microwave at 30% for 1 minute 15 seconds, then microwave on high for 1 minute or until desired temperature.