“Make It Happen” Cranberry Mojito
A little tangy, a little sweet, a lot of tropical refreshment.
Serves: 1Prep: 12 minutesTotal: 12 minutes
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cranberries
- Mint leaves
- Slice of lime
- 4 ounces light rum
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- 4 ounces Dasani Sparkling Lemon
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar, water and fresh cranberries.
- Simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool for another 5 minutes.
- In a glass, muddle mint leaves and slice of lime.
- Add rum, pomegranate juice and cooled cranberry reduction.
- Top with ice and Dasani Sparkling Lemon and enjoy!