Don’t splurge on super-size or flaky-pastry biscuits for this recipe. Garden-variety refrigerator biscuits work best. This recipe makes a perfect slumber party activity.
Serves: 16Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (16.3 oz) refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups pizza sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni slices
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1⁄2 cup small basil leaves
- Tear 8 large sheets of waxed paper and place one biscuit on each. Using rolling pins or smooth-sided unbreakable glasses, have children roll out biscuit into a flat, round pizza crust.
- Have sauce in two or three squirt bottles. Place cheeses, pepperoni, ham, and basil on a plate. Pass sauce bottles around until each child has topped a biscuit crust. Allow children to add cheese and other toppings as they desire.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with nonstick foil.
- Place pizzas on prepared baking sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until pizza crust is browned and cheese is melted.