Mamaʼs Egg Salad Sandwich
These ingredients must be well mixed to make the egg salad easy to spread.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. minced chives
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 8 slices whole-wheat bread
- Separate the hardboiled egg whites from the yolks. Finely chop egg whites. Press egg yolks through a sieve and add to chopped egg whites in small bowl. Add Miracle whip and salt; blend well. Fold in chives. Chill mixture for one hour.
- Spread egg salad on 4 slices bread. Top with remaining bread and slice sandwiches in half. Serve.