Mamma’s Pork Chops
The key to good pork chops is making sure you drain them thoroughly when you brown them. This will keep them from being greasy.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 pork chops (6 oz. each), trimmed
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup light sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Brown chops with canola oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat. Remove and add mushrooms to the skillet. Sauté for 5 minutes until soft.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish. Mix mushrooms, soup, and sour cream together and pour over the pork chops. Bake for 45 minutes.