Mango Banana Bread
Put a tropical spin on banana bread by including cubed mango. Great as a breakfast or snack, this filling bread is a sweet and satisfying treat.
Serves: 10Prep: 15 minutesCook: 1 hourTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tablespoon milk or dairy-free milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mango, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 5”x9” loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using an electric hand mixer, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs until combined. Beat in mashed banana, milk, vanilla extract and cinnamon until combined.
- Slowly stir in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until just combined. Fold in mango pieces.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan. Bake 50 to 60 minutes, until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool.
- Remove from pan. Cut into slices.