Mango Chili Lime Dressing
This dressing has something for every taste bud— a little sweet, a little sour, and a little spicy. Serve with salad greens or try it over your favorite chicken salad served on a bed of greens.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup peeled, diced ripe mango
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. sambal chili sauce
- 2 tsp. grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Process until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl. Cover tightly and chill at least 1 hour.