Mango Citrus Salsa
Salsa has a variety of uses, and this recipe adds color and variety to your usual chips and dip or Mexican dishes.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 tangerines, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 large red onion, peeled and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1⁄2 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- Gently toss together all ingredients.
- Allow to sit for at least 15 minutes before serving to allow flavors to mingle.