Mango Coconut Ice Cream
This rich, creamy, and sweet ice cream is made with fresh mangos and two kinds of coconut, giving it a dreamy tropical flavor. For an even more decadent dessert, substitute full-fat coconut milk for the light version.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 3 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large mango
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can light coconut milk
- 3⁄4 cup light cream
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened coconut
- Cut mango in half and remove the skin from the flesh. Scoop out the flesh and place into a blender. Blend until thick and smooth. Add milk, brown sugar, coconut milk, and cream. Blend until mixture is thick and creamy. Cover with the top of the blender and chill for about 2 hours.
- Pour the mixture into the frozen canister of an ice cream maker. Turn on the ice cream maker and blend until thick and creamy, about 15 minutes. Serve with coconut on top.