Mango Cranberry Sauce
Add a refreshing, unique flavor to your Thanksgiving cranberry sauce with mangos. An excellent alternative to the original!
Cook: 45 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Kern's® Mango Nectar
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 firm ripe mangos, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped crystalized ginger
- Stir together cranberries, mango nectar and sugar in a small saucepan over heat.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cranberries are popping and soft and mixture is slightly thickened (it will continue to thicken as it cools).
- Stir in mango and ginger and simmer for 15 more minutes.
- Serve over sliced turkey, chicken or pork.