Mango Creamsicle Sorbet
When the weather is hot and you’re looking for a cold, refreshing treat, try this homemade sorbet recipe.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups chopped peeled mangoes or fresh peaches
- ½ cup cold water
- 1½ cups shredded coconut, divided
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- In a food processor or blender, combine the mangoes and water; cover and process until smooth.
- Add 1 cup coconut and lemon juice; cover and process until smooth.
- Transfer to a container and freeze until solid, about 2 hours. Scoop into bowls and garnish with remaining coconut.