Mango Madness Salsa
Sweet mango paired with spicy salsa goes perfectly with fish, especially as a filling for fish tacos. It’s also great with traditional tortilla chips!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 4 medium Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 medium serrano pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- ¼ medium red onion, peeled and finely diced
- Juice of ½ medium lemon
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients and mix gently with a spoon.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes prior to serving.