Mango and Pineapple Salsa
This delicious salsa can be served with corn or tortilla chips, or used as a sauce on grilled fish or chicken.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium pineapple, peeled, cored, and diced
- 2 large mangoes, peeled, cored, and diced
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Toss pineapple and mangoes in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine jalapeño, cilantro, red onion, salt, pepper, and lemon juice and mix well. Pour over pineapple mixture and toss gently. Let the salsa marinate for 30 minutes. Serve or refrigerate up to 2 days.