Ripe mangoes, garlic, lime, and cilantro flavor one of the most mouth-wateringly tasty salsas ever.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and diced
- 1 small tomato, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, minced
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. agave nectar
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir well to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.