Mango Serrano Guacamole
A little sweet, a little spicy and full of satisfying flavor, this fiesta-worthy guacamole features fresh mango and serrano peppers.
Serves: 6Prep: 35 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 mango, chopped
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 2 serrano peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, fresh
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- In medium bowl, combine red onion, serrano pepper, water and apple cider vinegar; let pickle 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix together mango, lime zest, lime juice, salt, pepper and cilantro. Top with pickled peppers and onion.