Maple and Beer Glazed Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
Get your cauldron ready for these sweet and rich smoked sausage bites with Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage.
Serves: 40Prep: 15 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 bottle stout beer
- 1⁄2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 package (14 oz.) Hillshire Farm® Lit’l Smokies® Smoked Sausages
- Sliced cheese, for serving
- Crackers, for serving
- In a large skillet, combine the beer, syrup, honey, cornstarch, cinnamon and black pepper and bring to a boil, stirring frequently; reduce heat and simmer 15 - 17 minutes, stirring frequently, until reduced by half.
- Add smoked sausages and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove smoked sausages from the skillet and place into a serving dish, drizzle with sauce.
- Serve with cheese and crackers.
- Refrigerate leftovers.