Maple Brussels Sprouts
This sweet and savory Brussels sprouts recipe goes great with almost any fall protein dish.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Kroger® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons Private Selection™ Smoky Bacon Flavored Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place the Brussels sprouts and red onion on a large baking sheet. Top with olive oil, salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes, then transfer to a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Drizzle the syrup over the sprouts. Cook for 8-10 minutes, until the syrup starts to caramelize.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.