Maple Butter Tarts
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- pastry for a double-crust pie
- ⅓ cup butter, melted and cooled
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line 12 tartlet pans (2") with pastry dough. Combine all the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Fill the pastry-lined pans two-thirds full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pans.