Maple Cinnamon Cream Cheese Spread
Perfect with fresh fruit, or buttery crackers, this dip is great for gatherings, brunch, or as a sweet treat in the afternoon. A dollop of this spread on hot waffles or pancakes is especially lovely!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp. confectioners’ sugar
- 1 block (8 oz.) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 tsp. cinnamon
- In the work bowl of a stand mixer with the whip attachment, or in a medium bowl with a hand mixer, add the cream and confectioners’ sugar. Beat on medium-high speed until it forms soft peaks, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a separate bowl and reserve.
- In the same work bowl add the cream cheese, maple syrup, and cinnamon. With the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until it is smooth and creamy, about 3 minutes. Add the whipped cream and beat on medium speed until well mixed and fluffy, about 20 seconds.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl, cover with plastic, and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.