Maple-Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Take maple beyond the breakfast table with this easy glazed pork tenderloin. Paired with freshly roasted veggies, this hearty Home Chef meal is sweet, savory and totally satisfying.
Serves: 2Prep: 10 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 5 carrots, cut into ¼” angled slices
- 1 cup Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon smokehouse maple seasoning
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chicken base
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- Salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1⁄4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line baking sheet with foil.
- Pat pork tenderloin dry; season with pinch of pepper. In a non-stick pan over medium-high heat, warm olive oil. Sear pork until browned, 3 minutes per side.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange carrots and Brussels sprouts. Toss with 2 teaspoons olive oil, a pinch of salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Spread into a single layer; roast 12 minutes.
- Add pork to baking sheet; sprinkle with smokehouse seasoning. Continue roasting 13-16 minutes, until pork reaches a minimum internal temperature of 145°F.
- Meanwhile, in non-stick pan over medium heat, combine water, maple syrup, Dijon mustard and chicken base. Simmer, stirring often, until sauce is the consistency of a light syrup, 5 minutes.
- On cutting board, let pork rest 5 minutes. Cut into ½” slices. Serve pork with roasted vegetables.