Maple-Glazed Roasted Veggies
These easy roasted veggies make an excellent side dish. The vegetables can be roasted in advance and reheated with the glaze to save on time if needed. If parsnips are too earthy for you, substitute one large potato.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 small parsnips, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp. hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- On a large baking sheet, spread out chopped carrots, parsnips, and sweet potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, tossing once.
- In a small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, Dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, and hot sauce.
- Transfer the roasted vegetables to a large bowl and toss well with the maple mixture.