Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Perfect for holiday dinners – but enjoyable any night of the week – these maple-glazed potatoes are a flavorful and filling side dish.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 8 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed well and peeled
- 8 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unsalted Butter
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Grade A Golden Color Delicate Taste Maple Syrup
- Coarse salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 sprigs fresh Simple Truth Organic™ Thyme, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice potatoes into ½” wedges.
- In large cast-iron (or other ovenproof) skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add sweet potatoes; toss to coat evenly. Add maple syrup; toss to coat, then heat.
- Transfer skillet to oven; cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are golden, well glazed and tender when pierced, about 40-50 minutes. Remove from oven and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm, garnished with thyme.