Maple Molasses Trail Mix
Whether you are hiking over mountains or over to the office break room, this mix offers a tasty boost of energy.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1⁄2 tsp. blackstrap molasses
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground allspice
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup shelled almonds
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 oz. sesame sticks
- 3 oz. sweet potato chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together maple syrup, molasses, allspice, salt, and butter. In a medium bowl, mix together nuts and seeds. Add liquid mixture to nut mixture, stir to coat, and transfer to baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and set aside to cool.
- Once completely cool, transfer nuts and seeds to a large bowl, then add in sesame sticks and sweet potato chips. Gently toss to combine. Store in an airtight container.