These muffins have the rich sweetness of maple and the heartiness of oats!
Serves: 14Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ⅔ cup cooked oatmeal, cold
- Egg replacement equal to 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- ¼ cup Grade B maple syrup
- ¾ cup soymilk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Stir together oatmeal, egg replacement, oil, maple syrup, and soymilk in a large bowl until blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Combine flour mixture with wet ingredients, stirring until just mixed.
- Pour batter into greased or paper-lined muffin tins until ⅔ full. Bake 20–25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.