Maple Pecan Crusted Salmon
This crust has a hint of sweetness that’s irresistible atop fresh salmon!
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 8 minutesTotal: 23 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted
- 3⁄4 cup All-Bran® Buds® Cereal
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 salmon fillets (6 oz. each), with skin on
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place pecans and cereal in food processor and pulse until they become coarse crumbs. Stir in rosemary. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, stir together mustard and maple syrup. Set aside.
- In a large nonstick, oven-proof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Season salmon with salt and pepper and brown in skillet on all sides. Remove pan from heat. Spread mustard mixture evenly over the top of each piece of salmon and top with pecan mixture, ensuring all of the coating is used.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until salmon is cooked to a safe internal temperature of 145°F and crust is golden. Serve immediately and refrigerate any leftovers.